Windows 8 Activation Error
Windows 8 Activation didn’t work? Alternatively, please try activating your Windows 8.1 key by phone. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
1. Select the Start button, enter PC settings, and then select PC settings from the list of results.
2. Select Activate Windows, and then select Contact customer support for help. You may be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
3. Select your location (or the location nearest to you) from the drop-down list, and then select Next.
4. Call one of the available phone numbers listed. An automated system will guide you through the activation process. During the call, you will be provided with a Confirmation ID, jot it down.
5. Click Enter confirmation ID, then enter the confirmation number into the activation window and click Activate Windows
If the activation doesn’t work, you can stay on the phone to speak with a Microsoft support member.